If you represent a Labour Recruiter organization that:
- has successfully completed the IOM/IRIS capacity-building program* and self-assessment
- wants to gain international recognition through IRIS certification
It is now time to get started!
STEP ONE – APPLICATION
Please save a copy of the IRIS Application Form below (it is an Excel Workbook) to your computer drive. (When saving, please enter the name of your organization within the filename – for example: “LR_IRISCert_Application_Form [_Company_Name].xlsx”.).
The form may be opened using Microsoft Excel. You will see it requests preliminary (basic) information about your organization and should take just 5-10 minutes to complete.
STEP TWO – APPLY VIA EMAIL
Email completed application form to: [email protected]. Please use Subject Line “IRIS Certification Application – [Company Name]” for your email. Don’t forget to attach a copy of your Labour Recruiter Operating License[s] (& ISO9001 Certificate – if applicable).
STEP THREE – SUBMIT APPROPRIATE APPLICATION FEE
After submitting this application you will receive an email from ‘[email protected]‘ advising how to submit your application payment ($1000 [US] – major credit card, or wire transfer). Your application will be processed upon clearance of the application payment**.
STEP FOUR – APPLICATION REVIEW
Under normal circumstances, SAAS will process your application within two weeks of confirmation that your application fee has been received. There are three possible outcomes:
- Application Rejected*** (Applicant ineligible – Should Labour Recruiter wish to reapply, a new application and associated fee will be required. ).
- Application Deferred (Applicant required to provide further information – must be provided within 60 days, or an additional fee will be required prior to processing).
- Application Accepted (Applicant accepted into IRIS Certification Program at ‘IRIS Applicant’ status – published on the IRIS Certification website.
STEP FIVE – CHOSE AUDIT COMPANY AND COMMENCE CERTIFICATION PROCESS
Upon acceptance into the IRIS Certification Program, your organization’s information is promoted on the IRIS Scheme Manger Web Site. You may now proceed with selection of a suitable approved IRIS audit company. You will be required to develop and maintain a detailed operational profile (IRIS Certification Scope, Protocol, and Management Systems Declaration” document – “CSPMS”), and share this regularly with your selected Audit Company. The initial IRIS Certification process must be completed within 18 months of the date of acceptance of the IRIS Application.
**This fee is non-refundable and covers overall IRIS Scheme Manager (administration) costs. Fees for Certification activities will be subsequently be agreed with, and collected by an Audit Company selected by your organization.
***Not applicable for Labour Recruiters that have successfully completed the IOM/IRIS capacity-building program and self-assessment.